Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We made it 1 week

WELL, Denny and Emerson are both sick with some type of virus. I had to pick Emerson up early from Mother's Day out today. They called me with crying and 102 fever. So, it was straight to Dr. Wood. She had 103.5 in the Dr's office. He tested for strep. Initial test says negative, but we are waiting overnight. Besides the fever and swollen tonsils and a slight clear runny nose- no other symptoms. At least her ears are clear. Emerson took a 4 hour nap and woke up feeling a little better. We will spend the rest of the week in quarantine in hopes of keeping the fever to ourselves.

As far as Denny's symptoms- he thinks he has strep! I guess I am next.

Here are a few pics from last week.

She loves this hat! I guess she got so used to wearing it (Because her mother is a freak) it is just habit now. I asked her to go get her Crocs out of her room so we could go outside. She came back with them and sporting her hat. That's a good girl.

No comments: