Monday, April 7, 2008

"I sassy"

ReRe taught her to say "I sassy" and she is living up to this new title. She is not only sassy, but she is testy, impatient, argumentative, grumpy, dopey and sleepy, however she is not bashful in the least bit. We have definitely reached the terrible two's! A 21 months she has decided to start calling my name every time I begin to speak. Whether I am speaking on the phone, to someone in person or even to her. AND she has decided to call me mommy now. "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy... Someone tell me this is a phase please!

She also can't go one day without begging to see "Lolo". I have resorted to going in and out of the neighborhood in the opposite direction of the Lola's house to try and head off a crying screaming fit. It was cute at first, but getting very old fast.
We met with Dr. Scallan today and Emerson does need tubes. No big surprise there. She is scheduled for next Wednesday the 16th. We are anxious to go ahead and have the surgery in hopes she will feel better and go one week without antibiotics. Thanks to everyone for suggesting Dr. Scallan. We loved her so far and she was wonderful with Emerson.

No comments: