Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Good-Bye Tonsils

Em had her bouncy ball sized tonsils removed yesterday.  Great to have them gone, but not a week I am looking forward to.  She did great the day of and is taking Tylenol with Codeine every 4 hours.  It is like having a newborn again.  Up every 4 hours round the clock is kicking my butt.  Codeine makes it all good for Em however.  She is even more talkative than usual and a little loopy.  Random stuff coming out of her mouth. Yesterday she ate much better than I expected.  After going almost 24 hours with nothing to eat or drink, she was trying to catch up I guess.  Today is a different story.  She is drinking alot so that is major.  The only solid food I have been able to get her to eat is a few bites of Mac and Cheese. Say some prayers she has a quick recovery.  Will post pics some pics soon. 

No comments: