Sunday, May 17, 2009

Still no camera

I am shopping for a new camera and hope to have made a purchase by the end of next week. I am resorting to taking pictures with my phone which do not always produce the best quality pics, but it is better than nothing...right?

We went to River Ranch in Lafayette Saturday for their Art in the Park festivities. We dodged the rain most of the time we were there, but we did manage to get Em's face painted. The women painting the kids faces was Amazing. She was one of the best I have seen. Every kid I saw with something on their face was just awesome. Check out Emerson's flower.

YES, she is mad. It was too wet and rainy to play in the "jump-jumps" they have for the kids. The kids that are in them are completely soaked. We got her a bag of popcorn, 3 packs of Smarties and a sucker to tide her over.

No comments: