Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

It was a fun day. We started off by going to the Waterpark and bringing my Mom lunch since the park is open and she is working. We let Emerson play in the little kids part for awhile before and after lunch. This is her first time this year and she is fearless. She is a much better height now and I am not as freaked when she comes down the little slides in the kids area. She had a blast and these are all the pictures I got the entire day BECAUSE the camera strap broke and fell from around my neck onto the lens in the water. I got these pics off the memory card. AS far as my camera- it still will not work and I am afraid what little chlorine and water that got in it id just enough to ruin it. SO, these are the last pics I will post until I can get mine fixed or get a new one.


We left the waterpark and went to see Denny's Mom for awhile. From there we came home and Em took a nap in time for Ann and Mallory to bring BBQ over for dinner. It was a wonderful day and I am so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life! I hope all of you had a great day as well.
Happy Mother's Day!


No comments: