Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick and Tired

We are both sick and tired. Now that I have turned the corner and can hold my head up again Emerson is sick. Hers came on fast. It only took 3 days for her funk to turn into an infection, so we spent this morning in the doctors office with the rest of the kids in Baton Rouge. After that I had to drag her around to look at washers, as mine is broken and I will not spend $500 to fix the old one when I can buy a new one for less than that. So we did that after the doctor. I also took her to Chick-Fil-A for lunch to make her feel better and of course she had to play. I figure any Yuck she would catch from that play thing the antibiotic would take care of. SO, she ate and played with a girl that goes to Mother's Day out with her and they had fun.

These are some pics of her eating the cupcakes she made with Kaki Monday when I was sick in the bed.






No comments: