Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cats and Dogs

The Krewe of Mutts parade was today. It was not as big or half as exciting as last year and we were very disappointed. It seemed very unorganized and started what seemed like 1 hour late. We had a good time anyway, but it is just a little difficult to explain to a 2 year old why the "pawade" has not started yet, when it is going to start and why it is taking so long. "Daddy, I weady."
"I think I see something"

"When is it going to start?"
Finally! She really enjoyed the band.
Throw me somfin...
After the parade, we ate a very late lunch and took her to see Mike the Tiger. The last 2 times we have gone he has been asleep and hiding in the bushes, so she was shrieking with excitement when she saw him out and about. I have to admit, I was just as excited and could watch him all day. He is just awesome!
This one would have been great, but it is a little blurry.






No comments: