Monday, January 26, 2009

All is right with the her world

We made our weekly trip to the grocery store. Today she got bubbles, fruit loops (thanks Kim) and some chips to have with her lunch. It is totally against my better judgement to purchase such cereals as Fruit Loops, but she gets to eat them at Aunt Kim's and she LOVES them. So, she started telling me last night that we needed to get some fruit loops at the store and today she told me they were "on the list" as we were shopping. So I have decided to use them as power and it seems to be working so far. The bubbles. Well, on a recent trip to Wal-mart she asked for new bubbles because she was out. I told her we would get some at the store. We found a small bottle and she wanted to hold it- of course. I told her she could as long as she did not open them. She agreed not to open them and proceeded to open the bottle three times. I told her if she opened them again that I would put them back on the shelf and we would leave without them. She responds "No we won't". We left with no bubbles. Today, she asked for bubbles again and knew better!
It was a beautiful day today, we played outside most of it and had fun with her new bubbles. She is the happiest 2 year old I know- bubbles, fruit loops, chips and a sucker. Isn't life grand!

No comments: