Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Meet Martha

Meet Martha. Martha Monkey. She is the latest addition to Emerson's "take it wit me, needs to sit right dere, can I take it in the car" club. She is affectionately named after the wonderful friend that gave her to Emerson. Every morning when she starts crying for me to go get her out of bed, she has Roar cinched very tight under her arm and insists that she take him if I try and put him back in the bed. This morning Martha was released from the crib bars and made it on the outside...at least for awhile. She was made to sit, with Roar, on this chair to "watch me eat breakpast". It took her a few minutes and one small melt down to get them situated just so.
The hats came out today. We have not seen the hats in awhile. I had thought the accessory phase had passed, but I guess not. Now we must wear ALL of the hats at one time. She cracks herself up.



Poor Baker. He thought he jumped up on Denny's lap to get some lovin'. A little sun hat never hurt anyone.

No comments: