Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back at Home...Waiting for Ike

Emerson and I came home Saturday from Jackson, MS where we stayed until we got power at home. Scott, Amanda, Isabella and Avery are so good to us and they are very special friends.



Emerson missed Denny alot and commented often that he was at home cutting the grass or washing the cars. This is why he was not with us in her mind. To be honest, she wanted to stay with Bella and Avery and did not want to come home. However she was very excited to see her daddy AND Baker when we got home.



I don't have many pics to post. I did not think to pack the camera to go to Jackson and I packed so fast to get on the road I just forgot about it. I did take a few during the Hurricane.A snack, a drink and a portable DVD player. What more do you need?


Poor Baker. He just wanted to go outside.
We are so lucky to have only lost our fence and the contents of our fridge and freezer. And to only have been out of power for 4 days is great. Some people will be weeks.

We are all watching Hurricane Ike now.

No comments: