Monday, May 12, 2008

I know, I know

I have been told I am slacking on this blog thing. I know. Been busy.

We had Ava's B-day this weekend and it was very fun. Emerson got t0 decorate her own pot and she loves it. She especially loved the cake and juice she got to have.

Sunday was as all holiday's are with us- non-stop. I was surprised with a wonderful and very thoughtful gift. Thank you again Denny. Oh, and Emerson slept until 9am Sunday morning, so that really counts as a gift too. We took my Mom lunch at the waterpark. From there we went to Trina's and from there home. Emerson took a nap and then Nannie and Sissy came over. Fun times.

Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

Emerson's last official day of Mother's Day out is tomorrow. She has had such a good time and will be attending the Summer Sessions which start in June. I am sure June 3rd will not come soon enough for me.

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Fit Force said...

I can't believe how quickly she's growing! I miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Come see us soon!