Monday, June 7, 2010

The beach freinds

Our friends the Overby's (Scott, Amanda, Isabella and Avery) and The Lange's (Holly, Allen, Ford and Jake) were in Rosemary at the same time, so we spent lots of time with them. Anytime she spends with Bella and Avery are special to her. Throw in the beach and it beyond words. Jake and Ford aren't too shabby to her either. The Overby's and the Lange's house had it's own pool. We spent some time there. Here is Em, Ford and Avery having some fun. Em and Avery.
We also made some friends from Texas that Emerson played with alot. The first set were triplets- Charlotte, Fiona, Sofianna and their younger brother Frederick. I could NEVER get them all in one place at one time so I did the best I could. Don't ask me which triplet this is cause I couldn't tell ya!



Emerson and Avery.
Emerson, Bella and Avery.
Snack time.
And this is MacKenzie from Austin. She was a cutie. Both her parents are chefs...need to say more of my fascination with them.

No comments: