Friday, June 11, 2010

Audubon Zoobilation 2010

Emerson got to bring her best friend Isabelle with us to the Audubon Zoobilation Event Wednesday evening. Hot, but fun. The girls had a great time, but I think they enjoyed being together the most. They walked around in their own little princess worlds with no regard to the outside world around them. This works fine at home but no so much in a crowd.

Emerson staring asking where the peacock was the minute we walked thru the gates and we finally found him on top of a Lemur exhibit.

Some of the goats were getting baths, so the girls got to brush them. You have no idea how much soap and hand-sanitizer I put on them after.



Isabelle loved her some Mr. Denny all night. Sorry Alex.

I have never seen a baby flamingo and I am so in love with this one I stood here for at least 30 minutes watching. At least 10 females were sitting on nests and this was the only baby I saw.

After the event was over we went to Houston's for dinner. They both fell asleep mid-sentence in the car on the way home. A very special evening that I think they will both remember for awhile.

No comments: