Friday, September 11, 2009

She can't help it- she has a refined palet!

Me: "Emerson, Tuesday is your first day of School and you will not eat lunch at school. So, when Mommy picks you up I will take you to eat lunch before your appointment with Dr. Wood. What do you think you want for lunch?"

Emerson: "Well, Mom. Maybe Greek or French Market Bistro."

Me: (Amazed, surprised and wondering if I heard her correctly) "What Emerson? What would you like to eat?"

Emerson: (Frustrated because she has to repeat herself combined with a bit if an attitude) "Greek Mom- you know KIBI... or I said FRENCH MARKET BISTRO."

Me: "Oh, okay." (Stunned as I was expecting something along the lines of McDonald's or Chick Fil-A)

1 comment:

Fit Force said...

HA! Well I guess she will have to come to lunch next time I'm in town. I TOO have a refined palate and love FMB.