Thursday, September 3, 2009

Never before seen

My mom takes great pictures. Alot of them. Of alot of things. HOWEVER, she never takes them off the camera! So, I took almost 200 pictures off her camera this week and found some great pictures dating back, to I don't know, Emerson's Christening!!!! I thought I would share a few of my favorites.
Emerson at maybe Easter cooking with Mom. Emerson after picking out Christmas trees.
Thanksgiving time- she looks so little!

LOOK AT DENNY'S HAIR! This was Halloween 2008 at the Pumpkin patch and Fall Fest outside of Abita Springs with Isabella and Avery.

Seriously, how little was she!

Around Valentine's 2008 at Aunt Mel's.

Emerson's first Christmas. This was Christmas Eve at Mom and Dad's.
I don't know how old, but clearly LITTLE!

UM OK.
I am going to make it a point to take the pictures off her camera as often as possible, so I can see all the fun pictures she has taken when Emerson is with them.

No comments: