Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. I think Denny did. We had a busy day. We started off by eating breakfast at the doughnut place by our house with our friends The McDermott's (Isabelle is Emerson's best friend). We went from there to Blue Bayou to say hi to my Dad and let Emerson play a little. The McDermott's came with us. Emerson and Isabelle had a great time. I will post those pictures in the next post. After a few hours at Blue Bayou we came for lunch and a nap to get rested up for Denny's family to come over for dinner. After almost an hour of trying to get Emerson to take a nap, several pops with the yard stick (this is what it has come to at almost 3 years old), many threats- that we did follow thru with, she finally went to sleep and slept for 2 hours. She woke up in time for the family to come over. We BBQ'd, had a great meal and Roman, Gabby and Emerson had fun playing.
These pictures are from a few days ago, but being that it is Father's Day I thought why not! I am sure Denny will have something to say about these!
Happy Father's Day and I am so thankful for my Dad and for the wonderful daddy Denny has become.

No comments: