Saturday, December 20, 2008

She has talent

We went to Jackson, MS this past weekend for the Overby's annual cookie decorating party. Emerson had a ball and is very good at decorating cookies. I guess she gets that from Denny!
I was convinced she would throw up on the way home, as she ate more candy in 3 hours than she has ever had at Aunt Kim's house. Luckily, she did not. I SO loved this party and will be stealing the idea and having one of my own next year.
Keep in mind Emerson sees some of these kids a few times a year at parties when we go to Jackson. We sent them all into the den to play while we cleaned up. They decided to play guitar hero. Emerson appointed herself head singer. Apparently no one minded. I think she may moonlight as the led singer in a rock band one day.



No comments: