Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

We have so much to be thankful for and we hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Emerson made her festive hat at school the last day before the holiday break. She wore it most of the day Thursday.
The last day of school before the break she got up very early, so I knew she would be really tired once I picked her up from school. She asked to watch one show before taking a nap and I agreed. She also asked to get "Cupcake" her horse out of her bed. I thought this odd, as she usually likes to have "Roar" around the house with her. We went and got Cupcake. I turned her show on and proceeded to do some things around the house. Within 15 minutes, she had fallen asleep curled up with cupcake in her chair.



Sorry for the long break in posts, but we have been very busy lately. I have lots to post and I will get caught up this week.

No comments: