Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sun, Sand and Seaweed

There are lots of beach pics, so I will only bore you with some of my favorites. I am sure I will post more over the next week or so to share them all.
Emerson had such a ball. We were not sure how she would do on the beach this year. Last year she was not walking yet, so she was happy just sitting. Mobil at the beach- whole new world. She loved building sandcastles and playing with her cousin Maddie who is in from Seattle for a few weeks. Emerson LOVES seaweed. Too bad we did not discover this the first day on the beach. Denny and I came to the very scary realization that Emerson reacts well to peer-pressure. She wants to do whatever the big kids (Maddie) do. She has no fear right now and will jump in the pool- DEEP END- if the other kids are doing it. You can imagine the fear this invoked in us, so we made a trip to the store for arm floaties. We let her go under a few times to show her what it would be like- this was suggested by lots of people- but she does not seem to care much. Great!
Here are a few of my favorites...

We had a great time and can't wait to take her again!

1 comment:

madison said...

Hey,
Its me Madison Taylor Flores Cute pictures!If you want I can tell my friends about this blog and they can tell their friends so you can get more people.I think it said that you have around 300 people so email me back at maddietflores@yahoo.com and e-mail me back if thats okay with you. See ya`

Sincerely,
Madison
Flores