Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day 1- No Noopy update

Nap time- Awful! Screaming, crying, gagging on her own snot, whaling"Mommy please". I was so unnerved I thought I would gag myself. After 30 minutes I finally rocked her for a few to get her calmed down and put her back in her bed. She asked for milk- random staling technique- which I promised her after her nap with which she agreed. She slept 45 minutes. FYI- her normal nap is about 2 to 3 hours most days, but I was fine with the 45 minutes today. We have to start somewhere and she will be that much more tired at bedtime. She woke upset. We sat together to watch a show of her choice and she was very quiet. She started talking to herself about the noopy and how we gave it to a baby- a conversation we had with her weeks ago. She snapped out of it and was tired, but fine until bed.


Bedtime tonight- not at all as dramatic or hysterical. She whimpered for a few minutes and then cried for maybe 5 minutes. All is quiet now and I am planning for the worst tonight. I am going to bed right after I finish typing this post because I have no idea what tonight will be like.

More to come tomorrow on this.
Here are a few more beach pics.


Mallory took this one of her with her seaweed and it is my favorite one from the trip.

No comments: