Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer routine

We are getting settled into our summer routine which seems to be at a much faster pace than we are used to. Monday's Emerson is at MawMaw and PawPaw's so I can help my Mom at the waterpark. She loves to go there, but comes home a bear because she does not get a good nap- which she desperately requires. Tuesday and Thursday's are Mother's Day out, so we are gone all morning and get home in time for a 1:30 nap. We just seem to be gone alot.
Here are a few fun pics from the weekend.

Denny and Emerson are pretending to be sleeping. I wish you could have heard the two of them. They were both snoring...
"I wake now MaMa"

Here's a very rare pic of the 2 of us.

I have just really been having a hard time with the who, what, when and where's of Emerson's birthday party. I think we are close to finalizing plans. It will be here before we know it.

No comments: