Friday, April 19, 2013

People pay good money for this

After we finished babysitting Finley, we headed outside to help Denny with his brick project.  Emerson and Jackson were already playing outside.  Amy and the boys came over and this is where the kids ended up.  Next door on the one "house hill" left and decided the hose would be a fun addition.  Wyatt stayed the cleanest (smart kid) and the one girl of the bunch was the dirtiest.  These kids had so much fun and finally at 4:30pm I made her come in.  We had several hose off stations to at least not track mud thru my house. It took me in the shower with her and one hour to finally get the mud off of her. She had mud in places I can't begin to mention, but I must say her hair and skin were very soft for 2 days after. 
 
 




No comments: