Wednesday, February 27, 2013

May be figuring some things out...

Today-

Emerson:  Mom, I have been thinking about something for awhile and I would like to ask you about it.
Me: What is it you have a question about?
Emerson:  Well, if Santa and his Elves make all the toys and gifts for all the children, then why are there price tags on some things I get? 
Me: (Swallowing deeply) Well Em let's think about this for a minute.  I am sure there has to be SOME shopping going on.  I mean, do you really think there are enough Elves to make everything?
Emerson: I am going to have to think about this some more.

HOLY CRAP!

Also today-

Emerson: Mom I have decided that after I am an LSU Cheerleader that I may would like to be a Florist and a really cool Waiter.
Me: I am going to have to think about this some more.

No comments: