Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

Since we did not put up a tree this year, we had to take pictures in front of my parents tree.
 



For some reason I have very few pictures of Christmas morning this year.  I videoed more I guess.  I think Denny has a few on his phone, so I need to get those.  She got a few things off her list, like a new bike and a Wii.  She has been playing the Wii a good bit, but not as much as I thought she would be.  She did get an Easy Bake oven and I have some pics of that I will post next.  Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.  It seemed so different in the new house.  I guess the newness of it all and no decorations.  Christmas Day brought water issues with one of the Hot Water Heaters.  Luckily we have 2 units, so we only had to replace one at this point.  Just one of the perks of home ownership.  So, what did we get from Santa this year... a new water heater.  Hot water that does not look like mud is a good thing...

No comments: