Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

Keeping with his tradition, Denny came through with awesome handmade Valentine's. I however did not make homemade cards this year. He said it was fine because it was not really my tradition in the first place and that I stole it from him...Worked out for me just fine! I did, however, make a fabulous dinner for just the three of us. I let Emerson pick what she wanted me to make JUST FOR HER. She wanted strawberry pancakes and that is what she got. I made Mini Molten Chocolate cakes and she passed it up for candy she got at her school party today. To her it was more important she got to choose. We had a chocolate fountain for the kids today. They enjoyed that, as did the parents!
They had fun making heart shaped crafts and played a few fun games.
Julian gave the girls flowers as the favor from him.

No comments: