Thursday, July 29, 2010

She taking pictures again

I am trying to foster this creative streak in her as much as possible. I do have to draw the line at the bathroom door because SHE WILL DO IT!
She took all of these. I am telling you...she has an eye for this!





This one makes me chuckle. The toes!

We are hoping things will slow down for us once school starts OR not.
Emerson has just finished 3 years at Jefferson Baptist Mother's Day Out and I really had to bite my lip on the last day in order to hold it together. What a wonderful place that is. She has learned so much and made many friends. I will always remember her time there.
Emerson is at a Dive Into Dunham camp everyday this week from 9-12 and begs to go back. She is having l0ts of fun and is playing and learning with new kids that will be in Pre-K4 with her and possibly in her class. This camp is taught by one of Dunham's Pre-K4 teachers and is structured similar to what they will experience when school begins for them. If this is any indication, Emerson is going to have a blast.

No comments: