Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seattle

We are back from Seattle. Emerson is having a hard time now that we are home getting caught up. She was exhausted from the trip, all the wedding festivities and jet lag. She slept almost all day yesterday (Tuesday), slept all night that night, slept until 9:30am this morning and took a 2.5 hour nap today as well.
I figured I would post the wedding photos first, then follow with all the other stuff we did. Here are some of my favorites. She made fast friends with the other girls and had a great time with them. They were so cute and Denny was so handsome! We had a great time and have come to the conclusion Emerson will be some sort of "groupie" when she gets older. She spotted the dance floor and only left it to bug the band as to when they would finish eating to start playing again. She spoke to all 5 of them all night long and was so excited to dance in her princess dress and shoes she could not eat her dinner. SO, we let her dance the night away. She almost left with the band. She watched as they packed their gear up. She sat on their equipment and watched the process, all the while saying things like," When I was a baby I was in my mommy's belly" and " Hey, I bumped my head yesterday." RANDOM!







More to come soon.

No comments: