Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Emerson!!!!!!

I really can't believe Emerson is 3 years old. It goes by so fast, I am trying to remember all those moments when she was born. I started crying on July 4 and thought I was over the hump Sunday until we started singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Because Em's b-day is on the 5th and typically falls during a holiday weekend, we never do her big party on her actual b-day. Her big party is next weekend. Sunday we celebrated at home with 20 of our closest friends and family. She is most excited about the goldfish she named Nemo that Trina, Roman and Gabby gave her and the Princess Collection Pez my parents gave her. Here are the yummy chocolate/chocolate cupcakes I made for her. She is definitely our child- she likes her chocolate.
How cute are these decorations. Hannan & Co. of course!
As you can see, she had several wardrobe changes- she is a girl after all and it was her party!
I will get some pics of the fish and the Pez when I can.

No comments: