Friday, April 24, 2009

My new favorites

OMG! I just love these! I took these of her yesterday. She and I spent the day playing and doing whatever she wanted. She is feeling better and her mood seems to be improving some. Mom took her to I.Catchers on Wednesday and we cut about an inch off her hair. Denny and I have always been fond of shorter hair on little girls, but we are also trying to keep it healthy. Emerson loves to go see Chip and she acts like she has been going there her whole life. She sits in his chair and does exactly what he tells her too. He blew her hair out straight and it was precious. BUT once the humidity hits her head it is wild and crazy like her daddy.
I really just love these pictures. I want her to face and her cheeks and her eyes and her lips to always have this child like innocence. She may never look like this again and I just can not stop looking at these pictures. Do you think poster size of these pictures will be too much???


No comments: