Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nakedness

Not sure what is going on today, but Emerson just wants to be naked. I have forced her to wear panties! She is in such a great mood after a very busy and cranky few days! Isabella and Avery have been here for a few days. It is their Spring Break in Jackson, MS and Amanda brought them in to go to the Audubon Zoo. We spent the day yesterday and they had a fun day. I will post those pics in another entry. She loves Bella and Avery so much and they are so good to her. Since they left this morning, she has been telling me to put certain things in the car. When I ask her why she responds with "Because I am going to Bella and Avery's and I want to take that with me." Thanks "Auntie A" for asking her if she wanted to come home with you- SHE DOES! Lola and Em played dress up Tuesday night. Check out their shoes! I just want to squeeze Lola she is so darn cute.


No comments: