Tuesday, August 5, 2008

These Boots are made for walkin'

I tried Emerson's boots on her to see if they finally fit her. They do and she had fun playing in them for about 2 minutes then the novelty was gone and she wanted them off.

Now, for more important things. I think I have mentioned that Emerson is really into lizards. Today after the rain stopped, she went outside. She came back in and told me about a lizard she saw. Back outside again. Back in to tell me she touched it. She asked Denny to go back outside with her to see it. Denny picks it up to show it to her and she wants to hold it. So she did.

Although it looks as if she is about to take a bite- she is squealing with excitement!


She put him on the plant to "go home".

We are off to Maine, so we will post once we get back. Should have lots to show then.

No comments: