Sunday, March 16, 2008

Luck of the Irish

After a very long week, I am hoping the luck of the Irish will be with us. May my family go one week without one of us being sick!! Emerson's stomach virus last week was rough, but she bounced back to her old self.
We are ALL back in full swing and had a fun, busy weekend. Saturday was the St. Patrick's Day Parade at 10am- Caballero's you guys are in big trouble- we had been telling Emerson she was going to see you guys. We had Garrett's B-day party from 12:00-2:00 and Nate's party from 1:30-3:30. Luckily, both parties were at the same place- It's My Party. Emerson had a ball and was exhausted by the time we got home.

With the mad dash trying to get out of the house Saturday morning, I forgot the camera. SO, no picks to post of the parade or the parties, but I did manage to get some shots Saturday evening.
Happy 4th Birthday Nate and Garrett!
And for those of you at Garrett's party that witnessed my child falling of the bench and hitting her head on the floor, clearly under my close supervision, I will not be answering the door or phone this week hoping Child Services does not come to get her. I mean I was sitting right next to her and did not know she had fallen until I heard a loud thump and turned to see what that noise was. ANOTHER REASON TO GIVE ME THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD!
Anyway, she survived and we had a fun weekend.

No comments: