Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More than words

I have been meaning to write down everything Emerson has been saying lately. Especially the words she has created to mean certain things. She cracks us up, so here are a few I thought I would share. I am sure Denny and I are the only ones that are going to think this is cute- humor us...

Nu Nus= Noodles
Bew Bews= Blueberries (her favorite things in the whole world)
A bee- Any bug like creature that is smaller than "a tweet tweet"
Tweet tweets- birds or anything that flys that is larger than "a bee"
YoYo- yogurt
Nak- a Kleenex, paper towel, napkin (cloth or paper) or toilet paper
Chew Daddy/Mommy- her response when one of us sneezes or coughs
Roar- what she calls a lion or a tiger and what she has named her new stuffed animal tiger she got for Valentine's Day
LoLo- what she calls Lola Avery
Beep Beep- her Little Tikes car that she plays in outside

This is all I can think of right now. It is so much fun watching her speech develop. I have wondered what her voice will sound like...Will it change as she gets older?
Such a fun time. I hope I remember it forever!

No comments: